With Major Gifts, it’s easy to support the work of The Salvation Army now and in the future.
With so many different ways to give, you can be confident in finding the best approach that meets both your financial and charitable goals.
- Credit Card (through 1-800-SAL-ARMY)
- Cashiers or Bank Checks
- Money Orders
Donor Advised Funds:
- The Salvation Army Donor Advised Fund, a fund within the BNY Mellon Charitable Gift FundSM (“Gift Fund”), offers a simple and tax-efficient way to maximize the impact of your charitable giving. Contributions may be eligible for a tax deduction and grow tax-free, leveraging the value of your philanthropy. Grants are distributed at your own pace, providing the opportunity to develop a strategic approach that better supports your philanthropic vision.
- What is a Donor Advised Fund? A donor advised fund is a separately identified fund or account that is maintained and operated by a sponsoring charitable organization. Each account is composed of contributions made by individual donors. Once the donor makes the contribution, the organization has legal control over it. However, the donor retains advisory privileges with respect to the distribution of funds and the investment of assets in the account.
- Donor Advised Link: BNY Mellon Charitable Gift Fund
- Click here for additional information.
Gifts of Stock:
- Common Stock
- Preferred Stock
- Closely Held Stock
- Mutual Funds
- Gifts In Kind
- Community Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
To inquire about making a Major Gift, contact: