2021 Salvation Army Bass Tournament
Join us for the 2021 Macon Salvation Army Bass tournament. This event benefits The Salvation Army’s ministries in the Greater Macon area. By participating in this tournament, you are helping your neighbors in need in the Greater Macon area by supporting The Salvation Army’s emergency shelter, social services, food, rental/utility assistance programs.
September 11, 2021
Lake Sinclair — Dennis Station
Captains’ meeting at 6:00 am
Weigh-In time is at 3:00 pm
$100 per boat
(Limit 2 people per boat)
1st place – $1,000
2nd place -$750
3rd place – $500
Big Fish $250
Grand Prize – to be announced.
a yeti cooler
2 round trip tickets from Spirit Airlines
$100 gift card from Frogg Toggs
6 fishing rods from Duckett Fish Company
Please email your completed registration form to Carol.Wylie@USS.SalvationArmy.org
1) The decision of the Tournament Director will be final in all matters.
2) Every participant, Boater and Co-Angler, must be registered and have a signed Waiver of Liability on file in order to launch/participate.
3) Life vests MUST BE WORN whenever the gas-powered motor is in operation.
4) Use of alcohol and/or drugs is STRICTLY PROHIBITED during the tournament. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the weigh-in area while weigh-ins are being conducted.
5) Use of landing nets is allowed. Only artificial lures may be used, NO LIVE BAIT. Alabama, Umbrella, or other multi lure rigs are prohibited. Anglers may only use one rod at a time. Trolling is prohibited.
6) All boats must be checked, and marked, prior to launching.
7) Off-limits: Inside the NO WAKE buoys of Dennis Station Boat Ramp area, or any other water that is marked OFF LIMITS / NO FISHING.
8) Official check-in will be at the stage area of Dennis Station Boat Ramp. Anglers may check in prior to bagging their fish. Anglers may trailer their boats after checking in, and before bagging their fish.
9) Five (5) bass limit (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted, or Redeye). All fish must be twelve (12) inches in length. A one (1) pound penalty will be assessed for weighing in a short fish and that fish will not be weighed.
10) Culling of dead bass is prohibited. Dead fish weighed in will be assessed a four (4) ounce (0.25 pound) penalty per dead fish weighed in. If the dead fish is the angler’s big fish, the same penalty applies and will be subtracted from that fish’s weight.
11) A late penalty of one (1) pound per minute late will be subtracted from the total weight of the angler’s catch for the day. Any boat that is more than fifteen (15) minutes late will be disqualified.
12) In the event of an emergency, call 911, then notify the Tournament Director. If an angler has boat trouble, notify the Tournament Director, and that team may be towed by another competitor or may leave their boat and ride with another competitor to the weigh-in area as long as each team’s catch remains separated and at least one (1) anger per team stays with their team’s catch.
Sponsorship Opportunity Information
Take advantage of this opportunity to place your individual or company’s name and logo in front of our community while supporting a great cause.
Your prize donations (gift certificates, fishing gear, free services, event tickets, etc.) are a great way to promote your company in our community.
Become a sponsor today!
To become a sponsor, please contact:
Carol.Wylie@USS.SalvationArmy.org or call +1 (478)746-8572